Monday, August 12, 2013

Diving Head-On into Reversals

After all my whining and pondering and uncertainty I've gone gung-ho into use of reversals. I had been keeping only the DruidCraft for that, but now all my decks are mixed up.  It all came about when I settled in to do my first stranger-reading.  I shuffled and dealt a few cards and then stared, blankly.  I could see meaning in there sort of but I realized that in order to get a really clear picture of this person's situation I needed to use reversals.  Since then I've been slowly studying them as they come up in spreads, learning potential (book) meanings as well as what they mean to me.  Seeing how their presence brings issues into sharp relief.  People argue over the relevance of reversals, and I see both sides.  But at this point I feel they give so much more depth to readings.  Guess I've made that transition!

My readings have been going really well, and I just ordered the Radiant Rider Waite and the Wildwood.  And now I'm going to bed.

Rider-Waite-Smith Tarot
                                  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment